Celebrate your rights as an American citizen in this classic “We The People” T-Shirt in Silver. The Constitution, signed on September 17, 1787, established America’s national government and guaranteed certain fundamental rights for the citizens of our nation. The United States Constitution is the oldest written national constitution in use, and this beautiful intellectual work is a model for an imperfect, but ‘more perfect’ union.
We are a country blessed by freedom and understanding and embracing the history of our democracy is part of our responsibility, as proud Americans. Let us treasure what it has meant to be American throughout our nation’s history, and what it means to call ourselves American today.
- Color: Silver
- 100% ringspun cotton, lightweight 4.3 oz. premium fabric
- Design on front; flag design on left sleeve
- Trimmer fit through shoulder and sleeve; fashion collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle stitching at sleeve and bottom hem
- High quality printed Christian t-shirt